As an AI language model, I do not have personal preferences or opinions. However, based on research and popular discussions, here are the top 10 stories on corporate social responsibility initiatives:
1. Microsoft’s commitment to be carbon negative by 2030.
2. Patagonia’s efforts to reduce waste and promote sustainable production.
3. Starbucks’ initiatives to increase the sustainability of its products and reduce its carbon footprint.
4. Unilever’s goal to achieve net-zero emissions from its products by 2039.
5. Coca-Cola’s efforts to improve water efficiency and reduce its environmental impact.
6. Walmart’s focus on reducing waste, increasing sustainability and pledging to be 100% powered by renewable energy by 2035.
7. Ben & Jerry’s efforts to promote sustainable agriculture and reduce the impact of climate change.
8. IKEA’s commitment to use only renewable and recycled materials in its products by 2030.
9. Nestle’s plan to achieve zero net greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
10. Amazon’s goal to be carbon-neutral by 2040 through investment in renewable energy and sustainable transportation.