1. Naomi Osaka – Tennis player who made headlines for withdrawing from the French Open and Wimbledon due to mental health concerns.
2. Simone Biles – Gymnastics superstar who withdrew from several events in the Tokyo Olympics, citing mental health and the “twisties.”
3. Megan Rapinoe – U.S. soccer star and activist who continues to make headlines for her advocacy for social justice.
4. Usain Bolt – Retired Jamaican sprinter who continues to hold world records and is a prominent ambassador for track and field.
5. Tom Brady – American football quarterback who has won a record seven Super Bowls and continues to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
6. Cristiano Ronaldo – Portuguese soccer star who recently joined Manchester United and continues to break records.
7. Novak Djokovic – Serbian tennis player who won all four Grand Slam titles in a single year and is currently the world number one.
8. Sha’Carri Richardson – American sprinter who was disqualified from the Tokyo Olympics due to a positive marijuana test.
9. Serena Williams – American tennis player who has won 23 Grand Slam singles titles and continues to compete at a high level.
10. Conor McGregor – Irish mixed martial artist who is known for his trash-talking and outlandish behavior both inside and outside the Octagon.